With quick setup and minimal care requirement, The Culinary Classics Bottle Garden Kit provides you with a delicious array of common cooking herbs in just a few months. Upcycle your old bottles into a mini indoor garden that smells delightful and looks beautiful to boot! Toss these herbs in your savory potato, pasta, fish recipes and so much more. The perfect gift for loved ones or just to keep!
- Dill sprouts in 2-3 weeks. Sweet Basil sprouts in 1-2 weeks. French Parsley sprouts in 2 weeks.
- All are able to be harvested after 2 months.
- Dill and Sweet Basil both require full sun, or 6+ hours of direct sunlight. French Parsley requires part shade, or 4+ hours of direct sunlight.
- The bottle gardens are self watering. The water added to your bottle during setup will remain for the entirety of its growing period.
- Windowsill friendly indoors. If placed outdoors, best in moderate temperatures as the roots can get too hot in the peak of summer